RULES OF CONDUCT FOR OUR GAMES
Due to our ongoing efforts to support Summit Comics and Games' "family-friendly" atmosphere, we will enforce the following rules at our games:
1. All foul-language and discussion of off-color topics must be kept to a minimum if, at all. Meaning: we're not going to slam people for the occasional slip-up, however, Summit Comics and Games is a family-friendly store so we must remain cognizant that there may be children in the store at any given time. In the end, we are both customers and guests at Summit Comics and Games and must do our best to respect their store's rules as well as conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects favorably upon Catalyst Game Labs and the gamer community at large.
2. Minors (under the age of 16) will NOT be allowed to play in our games. We are not a babysitting service, nor will we EVER accept the legal liability for your child. The ONLY exception to this rule is the following: when said minor is the child (or under the legal guardianship) of a regular player AND ONLY if that player is at the table playing the game at the time. Again, we are NOT a babysitting service nor will we hold up the game while you hunt down your kid who is off somewhere else in the store (obviously, bathroom breaks are excepted). Players who violate this rule or whose children continually cause problems at our games will be requested to not bring their child back to our games until they are a little older (and more mature).
3. Please remember to use good sportsmanship at our games. The occasional, light-hearted smack talk is okay. Insulting other players or going out of your way to hurt their feelings is not. When in doubt, err on the side of safety. Remember: the golden rule always applies -- treat others as you would like them to treat you.
4. Along with the above mention of sportsmanship, please note that we understand that players can get frustrated when things don't go their way. Some nights the dice are against you and others, it's just the bad luck of the draw. If you find yourself getting frustrated or angry at how the game is going, please notify the GameMaster who can call a time-out and give everyone a chance to cool off. Remember: no matter how much we may want to win at the time, it's only a game.
People who violate the above rules will receive a warning. Further warnings will warrant penalties including removing said violator(s) from the game up to banning said violator(s) from all future games that we run at Summit Comics and Games.
In any event: while we do maintain control over who does and does not play in our games, only the owners and staff of Summit Comics and Games can ban people from their store.
5. The use of colored measuring sticks/dowel rods are banned from all of the Alpha Strike games run by Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson. The risk of poking someone's eye out is not worth the $1 it would cost you to buy a tape measure from Hobby Lobby.